In addition to houseplants that are already popular as home decorations, you can also choose other types of plants that are easy to care for. As we know, there are many types of plants that can grow for a long time without water, and cactus is one of the most popular. Although cacti usually grow in dry areas, that doesn’t mean you can’t display them as part of your home décor
For houseplants lover, cactus plants will always be their first list. This plant is indeed suitable for those of you who do not have much time to care for plants but want their homes to look beautiful and fresh. Cactus are famous for minimal maintenance, do not need a lot of water and sunlight too often, so it will save your time greatly. For those of you who are interested in beautifying your home with cactus plants, see more inspiration below. There are cactus decorating ideas for patios, living rooms, walls, even unexpected areas on the stairs.
1. Placing a cactus in a terracotta pot is the best idea to get a natural look. Combine with pallets or wooden crates as plant racks.
2. Bring a tropical feel to the terrace of the house with cactus plants. Pair it with an acapulco lounge chair, wicker rug and some hanging plants.
3. Beautify your home with a collection of your favorite cactus plants. This décor will make the house feel like a vacation.
4. Take advantage of the empty area around the stairs with cactus plants. Choose a small cactus that can be placed on a wall or the side of a stair.
5. Bring a minimalist impression to the interior with metal shelves for your cactus collection.
6. A display cabinet is a great way for any cactus plant collection. Beautify it with a cactus plant hanging on it.
7. Placing a cactus near a window is great for the growth of this plant. It also beautifies the area near the window.
8. Decorate the empty area in the corner of the room with cactus plants. Choose a cactus with a large size as a substitute for ornamental plants with leaf types.
9. Love the boho interior style? Placing a cactus indoors is the best idea.
10. In addition to decorating the interior, cactus plants are also suitable for beautifying your garden or outdoor area.