Gardens become the only thing that is most coveted when you live in urban areas. If you are lucky, you can have a urban garden in the backyard. Of course, no matter how small the garden you have will feel fun if you are diligent in taking care of it. Today I want to change your mindset about how a limited area can become a beautiful green paradise in the middle of an urban area. These are urban garden ideas with so many surprises, you won’t expect how small rooftops and balconies can turn into an amazing urban jungle.
There are many ways in which gardens can be classified, but none I fell in love with more than urban garden design. Some are on the roof with alluring green thumbs, some are in the little yard, some are on the balcony, and even unexpected areas. While it may not look like a city park at first glance, you’ll see it soon enough. One thing is for sure, wherever you plan to build a urban garden, this collection of inspiration will make it difficult for you to choose which urban garden idea is the best. So make sure you choose carefully!
1. If you have a small area in the backyard, you can use it as a garden as well as a living room with a beautiful outdoor atmosphere.
2. A small garden can feel cozy by adding a holiday touch. Put a lounge chair outside, and some beach vibes for relaxation.
3. Use the deck as part of your urban garden. Lush plants, outdoor furniture, and wooden floors will give your garden a natural feel.
4. Have a small area on the side of the house? You can create a urban garden in this area with great settings. In addition to adding a green landscape, use brick as a hallmark both on the walls and on the floor.
5. Balcony is the best area to create your dream urban garden. One of them with floral decorations for a romantic vibe.
6. A private urban garden is essential if you want to secure your garden area. In addition to installing fences and plants, this garden will become a favorite relaxing area as well as exercising.
7. This indoor garden will be a refreshing oasis in the middle of the city. Build an indoor city park with an open concept that connects to the outdoors.
8. Relax in urban garden with a good book. Create a dream reading nook on a lawn or rooftop with a stunning little landscape.
9. Relaxing on the roof while enjoying the city view is the best thing. Put a wooden bench, some plants, and a cup to enjoy the morning.
10. Seen from above, this roof garden idea is like a forest in the middle of an urban area. From the rooftop deck to the refreshing lush greenery, this is the dream of everyone living in the city.
11. A small balcony can be transformed into a lush city park with the right arrangement. This balcony can be a beautiful focal point from within the interior.
12. Rooftop gardens usually have a large area that can accommodate many people. From a place to relax to having a party on the roof, a rooftop garden is the best solution for limited space in urban areas.